Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I have a confession....


Bonnie, at Living a Wonderful Life, is having an obsession linky party that I've decided to join in on. 

1.  Blogs--I am obsessed with blogs.  I have totally been a slacker in the blogging area but I haven't slacked on reading blogs, especially school related blogs. 

2.  Pinterest!  Enough said. I'm on it daily.  Oh and I also am a pinterest snob.  90% of the time I have to check the link out.  I get super aggravated when it's a bad link!   

3.  My summer-to-do list is out of hand.  33 things.  Big things.  If I can accomplish 20 of them I'll be doing good. 

4.  Printing and Laminating.  These are my two weak areas.  Lets just say I spend a lot of time cutting.

Here's to being a better blogger this summer!

3 comments:

  1. I found you through the linky party! Im your newest follower!

    Jess
    mrsjwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! I'm your newest follower :) What's on your to do list? You sound like me...except I'll be happy to accomplish about 5 things! I love reading blogs, but finding the time to blog can be hard!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one plastic film freak to another . . . glad I found you! There is just something about laminating that gets the heart pumping! I love it so much I had to buy the personal one everyone has been blogging about lately. It's a dream come true I tell ya. Pop in for a visit if you get a chance.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete